Cree is LED Lighting
At Cree, we’ve revolutionized the lighting industry with high-quality, energy-efficient LED lighting.
From retail and hospitality to commercial and industrial, Cree LED lighting is saving energy and creating beautifully-lit spaces around the world.
Cree is leading the LED Revolution.
Cree Is Driving LED Lighting
Cree leads the industry in brightness and reliability for power LEDs with its XLamp LED family. Through XLamp LEDs, Cree is enabling the lighting industry with efficient, environmentally friendly LED light.
Cree LED Modules provide a simple solution for lighting designers and manufacturers to adopt best-in-class LED lighting.
Cree’s advantage is in the materials we use. Cree has unparalleled expertise working with two high-performance materials, silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN). Find out more about our highly-efficient chips and materials.
Revolutionizing the Power Electronics Industry
Cree's SiC devices deliver the best possible system efficiencies while simplifying thermal design. Find out how you can use Cree power devices to re-invent and revolutionize the power industry.
Cree RF Devices Are Driving High-Power Communications
Cree is a leading supplier of silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) wafers and devices for RF communications. When you need best-in-class performance, look to Cree’s GaN HEMTs and MMICs.
By accepting a SPICE Model (a "Model") from Cree, Inc. ("Cree"), you on behalf or your organization (or you personally, if you are requesting the model for personal use) agree to the following conditions of its use:
1. The Model, or any portion of the Model, is for your own use and may not be distributed outside your organization (or to any other person or company, if you are acquiring the Model for personal use);
2. You may use the Model only for the purpose of evaluating the performance of Cree products in proposed circuits;
3. The Model is provided “AS IS”, and Cree disclaims any warranty either express or implied in connection with the Model, including but not limited to any warranty
4. In no event, will Cree be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Model, regardless of the legal theory or any prior knowledge of Cree; and
5. Cree retains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Model.
Privacy: Cree respects your privacy. Read our privacy statement concerning the limitations on Cree’s use and disclosure of your information.
Questions or comments about this website can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.