Visitors to our Durham, NC (DLEC) or Racine, WI (RLEC) Lighting Experience Centers range from individuals encountering LED lighting for the first time to experienced lighting professionals seeking to expand their knowledge about the latest in lighting technology.
Below is a sampling of some of the topics covered in typical events.
Guests attending events at either of our centers participate in educational discussions lead by experts from Cree’s Lighting Business. Each event is tailored to meet the specific needs of the group and can range in time from a few hours to a multi-day visit.
Sample Topics Include:
- LED Chip Package Technology
- LED Technology
- Luminaire Design and Data
- Luminaire Design Philosophy - Finding Value
- Indoor Product Overview
- Outdoor Product Overview
- Seeing is Believing Outdoor (Nightime) Tour
- Seeing is Believing Indoor Tour
- LED Manufacturing Tour (unique to DLEC)
- Lighting Manufacturing Tour (unique to RLEC)
Special Topics as Needed
For more information or to schedule a visit please contact a member of the Cree Lighting Sales Team or contact us at email@example.com.
Cree Lighting Sales personnel may request an event by clicking the link below. Your request will be reviewed and you will be contacted with confirmation within 5 business days.