The DCP Tool contains searchable data of all drivers that have been submitted by driver manufacturers under the Cree Driver Compatibility Program. The tool includes third-party drivers that have been found compatible with Cree LED products. Use the tool to find drivers that can help you address the unique requirements of different market regions and lighting applications.
- DCP Login/Registration - submit your driver data for inclusion in the DCP tool
- LED Driver Compatibility Tool - find the right driver for your application
- DCP Driver List (.xlsx) - view exported list
- Cree Driver Solution Providers - Modules
Identifies the best Cree Xlamp LEDs for your design
The Cree Product Characterization Tool (PCT) allows you to select from multiple lighting-system design parameters to compare up to three LED models simultaneously to help in making critical design choices.
For all valid LED drive currents, the PCT quickly and easily does the following:
- Shows all critical LED design parameters, such as luminous flux and efficacy, for selected LED models
- Performs de-rating calculations based on junction temperature (Tj)
- Calculates LED valuations, such as lumens per dollar (lm/$)
- Estimates simple LED design parameters, such as the number of LEDs required and total power consumption